Herbal teas—less commonly called tisanes —are beverages made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water. Perhaps some of the most known tisanes are actual, true teas, which are prepared from the cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis.
7 Health Benefits of Herbal Tea
1. It Can Help You Unwind.
2. Tea Boosts Your Immune System.
3. Tea Can Help Reduce Pain and Soreness.
4. It Can Help Prevent Chronic Diseases.
5. Tea Can Improve Your Digestive System.
6. It Stimulates Brain Function.
7. Like Water, It's Calorie-Free